Camping and Caravanning at Trewan Hall, Cornwall
Trewan Hall, a 17th century manor house, is located
in the centre of Cornwall on the north coast between Newquay and
Padstow. It has been run as a campsite by the Hill Family for over
- Woods, beautiful grounds and gardens spread over 36 acres
- Well stocked camp shop
- 25m heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor games areas and open fields
- Regular live entertainment and concerts by local musicians
- Library and writing room with free Wi-Fi
- Choice of spacious pitches
- Just 10 minutes drive to a great sandy beach
A unique Cornwall campsite with a special atmosphere
Couples and families appreciate the space and informal
atmosphere that we have to offer. We pride ourselves on providing
a safe environment for children to play in and explore 36 acres
of woods and grounds.
We warmly welcome visitors to enjoy the peace and
quiet during the low season or the excited holiday feeling in the
busier high season.
Local historic market town
We are just a short walk from St. Columb Major, our
local historic market town, where you will find pub food, cafés
and a few shops.